Tuesday, June 30, 2009

If Your Going To Soar,,You Have To Flap Your Wings.

Everyone has high hopes of really making a nice living in the Hot Dog business, I for one believe their is so much potential in this industry for someone with a little bit of business savvy and a creative mind can accomplish anything they want. I swear I have A.D.D. because my mind is consistently coming up with wacky ideas to help my business. I incorporated this one and it's been going great and it's fun.

I not only serve an all beef dog, a Sausage, but I also target the healthy community with a nice plump Turkey dog. It taste great and to be honest it's less damage on my love handles. So I run this combo on my cart that consist of 2 Turkey dogs and a Free drink for $6. I call it the "GOBBLE, GOBBLE, GULP!" the fun part is if someone wants it they have to flap their arms and say "GOBBLE, GOBBLE, GULP PLEASE" It is so FUNNY to see grown adults flapping up a storm like a big ole Tom Turkey just to get their Hot Dog fix... I love what I do,,,If you can't smile at work,,,Why Go..

No comments:

Post a Comment