Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Birth of Da Vinci Dogs

So I'm one of these guys who you hear about everyday in the news. The company I worked for goes out of business and I'm out on my ass with a wife and two kids to feed. What do I do now?

Everyone else says "you have to go out and find a job." My response is "Me and a million other people are all going to look at the same job." What are my chances???? Well since I haven't won the lottery yet, I'll say my chances are slim to none... I'm a vet (Marines) with zero education and I hate taking orders from anyone. What's the solution? Yep, I've got to work for myself.

So a few months ago after extensive research I jumped into world of a Hot Dogger. I sling hot dogs for a living. You may laugh but, I'm making some good money, having a blast, meeting some of the coolest people, working 3-4 days a week, and spending more time with my family. Almost sounds like retirement if you ask me. No! really this is the best thing that has happened to me and my family. The plan is to someday own 10 hot dog carts and hire local college kids to run them. We would teach them the business and drive around and collect our money. I'm sure there is more detail in this plan, but for now we are just enjoying the time we have together and how much fun we are having. So if your ever in the Seattle area look us up...Da Vinci Dogs "Our Dogs Are A Work Of Art."

No comments:

Post a Comment